The following links provide further information, services, and resources about landlord and tenant relationships.
- Alberta's Residential Tenancies Act
- Queen's Printer (Acts and Regulations)
- Personal Information Protection Act
Advice and Assistance
- Landlord and Tenant Advisory Boards - Staff can assist you with enquiries, questions, and possibly mediation.
- Alberta Government Services - This call centre can be accessed from anywhere across the province.
- Regional Health Authorities - Contact your regional health authority if you have a question or complaint relating to public health.
- Legal Advice - There are services available to help you select a lawyer and access legal advice if you have limited financial means.
- Reality Choices - Resources for young adults who are moving away for the first time
- Alberta Government Services - Tipsheets - Landlords and Tenants
- Alberta Government Services - Voluntary Code of Practice
- Alberta Courts - Getting and Collecting Your Judgment in Alberta (PDF)
- Real Estate Council of Alberta - Consumer Tools (forms and brochures)
- Have you ever wondered: “Can my landlord do that?” The "Can My Landlord" App for mobile phones provides answers to common questions that tenants have about their rights in Alberta.
- CPLEA Youtube Channel has videos about landlord and tenant issues
- LawCentral Alberta
- Alberta Courts
- Alberta Courts - Civil Publications and Forms
- Alberta Courts - Mediation
- Alberta Government Services - Landlords and Tenants
- Alberta Government Services - Security Deposit Interest Calculator
- Alberta Government - Municipal Affairs
- Calgary Apartment Association
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) - Renting in Alberta
- Calgary Apartment Association (Resource for Landlords)
- Calgary Housing Registry Network
- Calgary Legal Guidance
- City of Calgary Community Standards Bylaw No. 5M2004 (search bylaws)
- City of Edmonton Minimum Maintenance Standards Bylaw No. 12972
- Edmonton Apartment Association (Resource for Landlords)
- Edmonton Centre for Equal Justice
- Laws for Landlords and Tenants in Alberta
- Landlord and Tenant Advisory Boards
- Medicine Hat Community Housing Society
- Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Alberta
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Health Authorities
- Red Deer Landlord and Tenant Service
- Service Alberta