Have questions about federal or Alberta laws? We can help!
Laws made by the federal government apply across Canada, while provincial laws only apply in the province in which they are made. Canadian Legal FAQs are organized by legal topics that apply nationally or to Alberta.
- Adult Interdependent Relationships (Alberta)
- Ban on Conversion Therapy in Canada
- Consumer Law (Alberta)
- COVID-19 FAQs and Resources for Albertans
- Cryptocurrency (NEW March 2023)
- Divorce (national)
- E-scooters (Alberta)
- Employment Standards (Alberta)
- Families and Relationships (Alberta)
- Gambling (NEW December 2022)