Do you have questions about Federal or Alberta laws? We can help….
Laws made by the federal government apply across Canada, while provincial laws only apply in a particular province. Canadian Legal FAQs are organized by legal topics that apply nationally or to Alberta.
Check out the latest additions to Canadian Legal FAQs:
New and Updated:
- Adult Interdependent Relationships (NEW June 2019)
- Bicycle Laws (New June 2019)
- Cannabis (NEW June 2019)
- Marriage (Updated June 2019)
- Organ Donation (NEW June 2019
- Searching Court Records (NEW June 2019)