Have questions about federal or Alberta laws? We can help!
Laws made by the federal government apply across Canada, while provincial laws only apply in the province in which they are made. Canadian Legal FAQs are organized by legal topics that apply nationally or to Alberta.
- Adult Interdependent Relationships (Alberta)
- Ban on Conversion Therapy in Canada
- Charter of Rights and Freedoms (UPDATED June 2023)
- Constitution of Canada (UPDATED June 2023)
- Criminal Code (UPDATED June 2023)
- Cryptocurrency (NEW March 2023)
- Divorce (national)
- E-scooters (Alberta)
- Employment Standards (Alberta)
- Families and Relationships (Alberta)
- Gambling (NEW December 2022)
- Travel (UPDATED June 2023)