Have questions about federal or Alberta laws? We can help!
Laws made by the federal government apply across Canada, while provincial laws only apply in the province in which they are made. Canadian Legal FAQs are organized by legal topics that apply nationally or to Alberta.
- Adult Interdependent Relationships (Alberta)
- Ban on Conversion Therapy in Canada (NEW May 2022)
- Consumer Law (Alberta)
- COVID-19 FAQs and Resources for Albertans
- Divorce (national)
- E-scooters (Alberta)
- Employment Standards (Alberta)
- Families and Relationships (Alberta)
- Gambling (NEW December 2022)