Do you have questions about Federal or Alberta laws?
We can help!
Laws made by the federal government apply across Canada, while provincial laws only apply in a particular province. Canadian Legal FAQs are organized by legal topics that apply nationally or to Alberta.
New and Updated FAQs
- Hiring a Lawyer (Updated Feburary 2021)
- Job-protected Leaves (Updated November 2020)
- Employment Standards (Updated November 2020)
- Maternity and Parental Leave (Updated January 2020)
- Youth and the Law in Alberta (Updated January 2020)
- Adult Interdependent Relationships (Updated January 2020)
- Short-term rentals (NEW October 2019)
- E-Scooters (NEW August 2019)