From Canadian Legal FAQs
- Credit Counselling Canada
- Canada’s Office of Consumer Affairs (OCA)
- Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada
- List of local offices of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy
- Second Bankruptcies
- List of Licensed Trustees in Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Canada - Bankruptcy Alternatives
- Superintendent of Bankruptcy - Bankruptcy Alternatives
- What is Debt Consolidation?
- What are Consumer Proposals?
- What is Bankruptcy?
- Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy - Glossary
- Income Tax Debt in Bankruptcy
- Surplus Income in Bankruptcy
Thanks to Matt McCulloch of Bill McCulloch & Associates Inc. for his help in preparing these frequently asked questions.