Do you have questions about Federal or Alberta laws? We can help….
Laws made by the federal government apply across Canada, while provincial laws only apply in a particular province. Canadian Legal FAQs are organized by legal topics that apply nationally or to Alberta.
The FAQs can also be accessed by topic or through the search feature. This page links to both National and Alberta information.
Check out the latest additions to Canadian Legal FAQs:
- Bankruptcy (October 2016)
- Children & Divorce (August 2015)
- Grounds for Divorce (August 2015)
- Commissioners for Oaths & Notaries Public (Alberta) (August 2015)
- Land Titles (October 2015)
- Real Estate – General Information (October 2015)
- Retainers (February 2016)
- Mobility Rights (September 2016)
- History and Development of Unions in Canada (March 2016)
CPLEA thanks Pro Bono Students Canada students Paul Maas and Owen LeBlanc for their assistance in preparing these FAQs.