Do you have questions about Federal or Alberta laws? We can help….
Laws made by the federal government apply across Canada, while provincial laws only apply in a particular province. Canadian Legal FAQs are organized by legal topics that apply nationally or to Alberta.
The FAQs can also be accessed by topic or through the search feature. This page links to both National and Alberta information.
Check out the latest additions to Canadian Legal FAQs:
- Children & Divorce (August 2015)
- Grounds for Divorce (August 2015)
- Commissioners for Oaths & Notaries Public (Alberta) (August 2015)
- Land Titles (October 2015)
- Real Estate – General Information (October 2015)