Do you have questions about Federal or Alberta laws? We can help….
Laws made by the federal government apply across Canada, while provincial laws only apply in a particular province. Canadian Legal FAQs are organized by legal topics that apply nationally or to Alberta.
Check out the latest additions to Canadian Legal FAQs:
- Bankruptcy (October 2016)
- Children & Divorce (August 2015)
- Grounds for Divorce (August 2015)
- Commissioners for Oaths & Notaries Public (Alberta) (August 2015)
- Land Titles (October 2015)
- Real Estate – General Information (October 2015)
- Retainers (February 2016)
- Mobility Rights (September 2016)
- History and Development of Unions in Canada (March 2016)
CPLEA thanks Pro Bono Students Canada students Paul Maas and Owen LeBlanc for their assistance in preparing these FAQs.